Acceptance now is a fraudulent business! They have NO integrity and are very rude!

My husband and I was under the impression we paid cash for a tv stand and would lease a sectional couch...going through the paperwork I noticed they had us leasing both the tv stand and couches!!! I call tried to get it fixed and the lady told us it was nothing they could do because they "couldn't change a contract" after seeing they played us and then wasn't willing to fix it we told them to come pick up their ***!!! We schedule a day for pick up and when that day comes the company sends ONE guy to pick up! The tv stand was HEAVY and the couches were HUGE so of course my husband had to help a company that wasn't even willing to help us!

The acceptance now guy walked out my front door with a piece of the sectional and while doing so he broke a custom made vase my husband and I had purchased ! He called district manager and the manager said he'd send us a check for the damage...1 month later and we have yet to receive a check replacing the vase we won't be able to find again! We called the store and they said there was nothing they could do and gave us a number to the district manager that turned out to be a BOGUS number!!!

I'm so close to going into their store again and walking out with something! This place is horrible and if I could I'd slap every worker in the *** establishment

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments