1.2

We went in and purchased a sectional and a dryer. Not only did we have a terrible experience trying to get the correct paperwork, it took them over 2 weeks and 3 delivery attempts to give us the right furniture.

After we had it they tried making us pay a different payment than what we had in our agreement and would threaten us. When we asked for them to explain anything in our paperwork, they wouldn't help at all, almost as if they didn't understand it themselves. We got so tired of how we were treated by them that we asked them to take the furniture back so we could take our business elsewhere and that's when even more threats, cussing, and derogatory remarks were made towards us by the assistant manager. I will NEVER buy from them again and I'm making sure none of my friends or family will go to them.

We've made purchases from this store for years and have never had an issue until we decided to buy through Acceptance Now. The way they treat their customers is awful and I'm not even sure how on earth they're even in business still.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews