2.0

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! I signed up for furniture for Ashley furniture and put $315 down, Then paid MORE than my monthly pament in 3 payments WITHIN 2 MONTHS.

I then found something I like better and called to cancel, asking for a refund immediately and was told I had to come in to get it. I hadn't even received my furniture yet so they cancelled it but sent NEGATIVE to my credit report. They didn't close my account the day I cancelled it, they waited till I picked up the money then told me it was going against me and I was late paying. I paid more than needed before the due dates!

These people lied to me and intentionally hurt my credit because I cancelled. I wish I had never gone through them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews