1.1

I came to brandsmart USA with my girlfriend to try and get her some kind of retail credit account and we wanted to get a new TV. She didnt qualify for the other credit accounts but qualified for Acceptance Now and since day one, this was by far the worst decision we've made.

Interest rate is THROUGH THE ROOF, their website is stuck in 2005 and ALWAYS has issues, and their customer service and way of doing business is so *** shady. My girlfriend gets harassing phone calls on the DUE DATE of her payment (not a week later or a few days later, literally THE DAY the payment is due) reminding her to pay as if she's already late. All this DURING WORK HOURS. I found out that they call on the due date to see if you make a payment over the phone so they can charge their B*LLSH*T $3 fee (on their site, making a payment is free).

so on top of the exorbitant interest fees, they actually go out of their way to try and charge the customer even more $$$.

This company is predatory in every sense of the word. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, that new purchase can wait until you have real $.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Price will be double of the original, Deceptive business practice, Lies, Lack of service.

• Unprofessional Customer Service

Comments

Hi, I work for Acceptance Now. This certainly isn't how we want any of our customers to feel, and we take your concerns seriously.

We'd really like to chat with you and see if there's anything we can to do help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews