Nanuet, NY 10954, USA
1.6

I was bamboozled by this company at Bob Furniture in Nanuet NY, with a bunch of false promises. This Indian woman, she get you with her charm, shes "like its going to look good on your credit".

I'm still waiting, take the protection" she says "we will replace your furniture if anything happens to it", I'm still waiting for my furniture to be replaced. By the by it was *** Bobs furniture, leg of the couch came off after two weeks. The material became itchy and nasty to feel and sit on. I had this one due MARCUS make the same promises as her, " I'll send you an email link so you can send the company pictures of the *** furniture" I'm still waiting on the email, put me on hold so that he can talk to his coworkers while he had me listening to the conversation....

my furniture cost 3500 for a bed room set and 2 couches, with acceptance now I ended up having to pay over 7000, we were on a 35 month contract I paid it off in 11 months, *** furniture is still *** and not fixed. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: People that work there, It was a total scam and never told what i was getting into, Unprofessional staff, Absolutely hated the lies, Not reasonable.

• Bobs Furniture and Wells Fargo

Comments

#1562088

Thanks for the warning, but I don't talk to foreigners. Male or female. Go home.