I wouldn't dare finance anything with Acceptance Now. Their employees are rude.

I owe my VERY LAST payment and didn't receive a paycheck as planned the day after my payment was due. Your employees have harassed me and basically called me a liar. Now they are threatening to pick up my TV and when I called to see what the final total was it is now almost $200. When I told the young lady she was crazy and that my account is not 30 days past due she then decided to tell me my payment due is only approximately $120.

Although, I still don't have the funds as I still have not received a paycheck and am scheduled to get paid Friday. I am in the process of finding another job since I can't get paid by my current employer. I will NEVER do business with Acceptance again.

They left a message for me the other day saying my payment history was HORRIBLE and they couldn't allow me to keep the TV or wait for me to make my final payment. I have you know my payment has been paid ON TIME every month, maybe one or two days past the due date.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Acceptance Now Cons: Illegal dishonest and lack of integrity, Harassing phone calls if a payment is a day late, Harrassment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to turn your feelings around.

As soon as you get the chance, please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews