I was told 4 months ago that I had 4 payments left. Went online today, thinking I was making my last payment, but it said I had to make another payment next month.

Called customer service and was on hold for 25 minutes. While on hold, I was told that my agreement expires in 2 days, but wanted to talk to someone to verify. Rep told me I had 4 more payments. When I told him about the text I received, he couldn't answer.

Requested his manager. She came on the line and was worst than the original rep. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. She was short and talk over me.

What frustrates me more is that they don't and won't have any record of you calling them about issues, and will only have records if you miss a payment.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Last time I will ever go through AcceptanceNow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

This store is a rip off,the customer service is sorry ,they lied about to paying them they harass you it's ridiculous they need to be reported to to the better business Borough

Acceptance Now Reviews