Tallahassee, Florida
1.3

I have a contract with Acceptance Now through HH Gregg in Tallahassee, Fl. I've had a total of 2 contracts with them.

The first was for a television and video game and I paid off within 90 days. The second contract is for a television only and I'm currently still paying on it. I have 2 payments remaining and I'm due on the 1st of each month. The last few months the 1st has been a little difficult so I call and set up an arrangement to pay on the 15th (my next pay date).

I called today and the rep I spoke with, Ashley, was extremely rude. I advised her I couldn't make my payment until the 15th and she said, "I can't accept anything after today." We hung up and I was unclear as to what she meant so I called back. Basically she told me I could pay it off, return it or have it picked up. I have 2 payments left and I've NEVER not paid when I set up an arrangement.

She told me she didn't care that I didn't get paid until the 15th. I noticed when I made my last few payments RAC (Rent-a-center) showed up on my bank statement and I absolutely HATE dealing with that company. It seems as though Acceptance Now is now owned by RAC. When I make these last few payments I will NEVER do business with these *** again!!

I'd never received customer service from them the way I did today. She was rude and basically said she didn't care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Customer service.

• RUDE MANAGER
  • RAC sucks

Comments

The service there really does suck an that. i encurgey people to go some were elce to get there stuff then use this company

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely want you to receive the best customer service possible and feel cared for.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? We look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

I went through my files and dug up my original paperwork and I'm actually contracted to make my payments on the 15th of each month. Now we have a whole other issue.

My due date was changed without my knowledge. I'm just ready to make my last 2 payments and be done with these people.

Acceptance Now Reviews