2.0

I finance with them for a mattress set and a coffee table. Once the furniture was deliver.

I realize the coffee table was too big for my living room and needed to be return. I couldn't just return it to furniture store....I had to return to it Acceptance Now, which meant I had to return mattress set with it. So I had to get with the local Acceptance Now rep at the store...and she said it was set to be return, but the HQ people only come once a month, so they will let us know when they are in town to pick it up, but never got any official papers saying it was. So we waited for some confirmation that they were going to be picked up but no word, so we asked and the local rep seemed to not know...so we wanted to talk to a supervisor and she said we weren't allow to.....

So, it's been two months, still have the furniture and getting emails for late payments and threatening to turn it in to the credit beauro even though I have scheduled for them to be returned. The local rep is very nonchalant about it and seem to care less about it and annoyed when we bring it up. Finally snail mailed a letter to them and got contacted...and got a date. So today is the day they are suppose to pick up the furniture.....it was suppose to be about noon.

It's 2pm and I'm still waiting....haven't got a call...and I've called them...no answer. They tell you to use this and help your credit. Don't. It's a trap.

There are better ways to improve your credit.

Interest too high and customer service is awful. Never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Unprofessional staff, Process of returning.

Comments