This place is a total rip off. By the time you finish paying for anything with them you have paid three times the total price of the original merchandise.

Their customer service is TERRIBLE!!!! I recently had an incident where they were supposed to take my payment out on a certain date and prior to that date I had to cancel my debit card due to fraudulent activity on my card. The very next day after the payment was declined due to my card being cancelled they called me at home. I explained the entire situation in detail to them and told them I would pay as soon as my new debit card arrived (which was due to arrive any day).

That was approximately 3:00 p.m. on day following the due date of the payment. The next morning, less than 24 hours after I had just explained my situation to them over the phone, they called all of my references personal and the like (that I had given them on the application) and asked if they knew how to get in touch with me because they had not heard from me in a while. I received calls from my references stating that Acceptance Now had called them and was desperately trying to get a hold of me.

Talk about embarrassing!!! I was so furious I called Acceptance Now and really let them have it. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE - DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

Save your money and pay cash!!!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Called my references less than 24 hours after I was called at home the day after a payment was due in which I explained that I had to cancelled my debit card due to fraudulent activity on it and I had not yet received my new one..

Preferred solution: I do not want others contacted regarding my account unless I am severely behind in my payment!!! This is absolutely unacceptable!!!! I will NEVER have anyting to do with Acceptance Now again and neither will anyone I know after I tell them about this. .

Acceptance Now Cons: Deceptive practices, Pathetic and never seen such a worst customer service.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews