1.3

Where do i even start? We financed a couch through acceptance now about 2 years ago and all was fine and dandy for a couple of months.

Until we weren't able to make it into the store on the due date to make a payment. I was pregnant at the time and i cant remeber exact details but probably a dr appointment or something. The employees BLEW our phones up that entire day. Leaving threatening messages, telling us we needed to answer our phones or "else".

This was the day OF the due date. I was too irritated to call them back. The next day we both had to work, and intended on making the payment after work-clocked out to over 5 missed calls and voicemails from this place telling me i needed to come make a payment. This just started a long year of dealing with this company.

It was the same every month, harassing phone calls even if we made payment arrangements. We befriended one niceasy who worked there (the only nice one) but she had to leave due to health issues unfortunately, so each visit was a horrible experience. When it came income tax time i made a point to pay tbe couch off so we cluld stop being harassed by these people. Called to get my payoff amount.

Called back with my card number and was told i had to make this month's payment before i could pay it lff. It wasn't yet the due date-but i was forced to make a $250 payment then pay the oroginal pay off i was quoted originally. This place is a joke. I don't recommend anyone to use it.

Either use a credit card to buy your stuff or don't buy it at all. Trust me it isn't worth the harassment and the rude employees. Also i must add-someone i know used me as a reference through them and she's late on her payment.

So now im BACK to being harassed by these people. Had 2 phone calls from them so far today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Comments

I think is sad when a person that don't come when they say, they are being called every day and all day before they can get out of bed. A lady social security money was stolen and she is trying g to get it all.up to pay

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews