5001 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78411, USA

I had to purchase a bed for my son and a small dining table, my credit is not good right now because my wife had breast cancer and medical bills were piling up. My total purchase was just over $2000 I have been paying for over a year and still owe over $2000.

I stupidly signed a lease for 36 months and if I go the full term I will have paid over $7000. How is this fair or even legal? And heaven forbid if I am a day late, I start getting menacing phone calls by Herman. They make you feel worthless because you happen to have bad credit.

They told me that it would do no good to pay extra because it would not go the principal so I feel stuck. If anyone can give me any advice on what I can do, I would really appreciate it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Significantly reduce the monthly payment or take back their items with no repercussions. .

Acceptance Now Cons: Payments too high and poor customer service.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews