Waco, Texas

WE BOUGHT FURNITURE FROM ASHLEYS FURNITURE USING THEM FOR FINANCING. I STARTED NOTICING THAT OUR BALANCE AFTER A YEAR HAD BARELY CHANGED.

WHEN OUR RECLINER BROKE A FEW MONTHS AFTER WE GOT IT WE CALLED TO HAVE IT FIXED BUT THEY WOULD NEVER RETURN OUR CALLS YET HOUNDED US FOR PAYMENTS THE DAY THEY WERE DUE. IT WASN'T UNTIL WE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH BBB THAT THEY FIXED THE PROBLEM...NEARLY 6 MONTHS AFTER THE INTIAL SERVICE REQUEST. THEY ARE EXTREMELY RUDE AND DISHONEST PEOPLE.

I ALMOST WANT TO LET IT GO TO COLLECTIONS SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THEM, AT LEAST THRU COLLECTIONS I CAN MAKE A PAYMENT PLAN AND KNOW THAT THE BALANCE WILL BE PAID OFF EVENTUALLY NOT MAGICALLY STAY THE SAME LIKE IT DOES WITH ACCEPTANCE NOW. THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO SHUT DOWN.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lied to repeatedly, Misleading information, Terrible customer service, Unprofessional delivery men, Harassing letters and calls.

• Ashley Home Furnishing

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would definitely like to speak with you about your payment concerns and make sure your recliner gets fixed.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews