I WENT TO THE COMPANY KIMBRELLS IN GREENVILLE SC AND I DONT REALLY HAVE CREDIT BECAUSE I PAY EVERYTHING CASH. WHEN I LEFT MY HUSBAND I NEEDED FURNITURE FOR MY NEW PLACE AND I WENT HERE AND THEY SENT ME TO RAC (RENT A CENTER) THE LADY NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME THAT I WOULD BE PAYING FOR MY FURNITURE THREE TIMES OVER AND EVERY MONTH ONLY 26 DOLLARS WOULD GO TOWARDS MY FURNITURE.

I HAVE BEEN PAYING $215 A MONTH FOR 10 MONTHS NOW AND MY FURNITURE WHEN I FIRST GOT IT WAS A TOTAL OF 2065.00 AND NOW 10 MONTHS LATER I STILL OWE $1809 SO ALL TOGETHER I HAVE ONLY PAID $256.00 TOWARD PRINCIPAL ON MY FURNITURE EVEN THOUGH ALL TOGETHER MY PAYMENTS ADD UP TO $2150 SO THAT MEANS I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR MY FURNITURE AND NOW I HAVE 26 MORE MONTHS OF PAYMENTS OF 215 WHICH EQUAL UP TO ME NEEDING TO PAY THE $5590 MORE ON THIS FURNITURE. I CALL THIS COMPANY TO HAVE THEM EXPLAIN THIS TO ME AND SHE STATED THAT THE PERSON WHO RENTED TO ME IS NO LONGER WITH THEM COMPANY AND SHE DID NOT EXPLAIN THIS TO ANYONE SHE HAS RENTED TO. I ASKED HER WERE THEY RENT A CENTER AND SHE SAID NO THAT RENT A CENTER IS THERE "PARENT COMPANY" BUT THEY ARE NOT THEM. THIS COMPANY HAS FRAUD WRITTEN ALL OVER IT AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM RAC OR KIMBRELLS AGAIN BECAUSE IF THESE COMPANIES ARE ALLOWING THESE OTHER COMPANIES TO COME IN AND RIP OFF PEOPLE THAT MEANS THEY ARE DOING THE SAME.

THEY PREY ON THE WEAK KNOWING THAT THEY ARE IN NEED OF THERE ASSISTANCE. THE PEOPLE AT THIS COMPANY ARE RUDE AND NASTY AND THEY DONT HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER GET ANYTHING FROM THIS LIEING CHEATING COMPANY.

Comments

Simply, you signed a contract you should understand it. That's it.

Don't complain for your own stupidity. ✌

Don't pay *** to these *** let them show up at your house and beat that ***

Wow! I have the exact same problem right now, my sofa set was 2000 all together w taxes and I paid 500.00 down and 225 a month for the last 2 1/2 years...I called to get the payoff and it's 1800? Do the math that's 7250.00 paid already and still owe 1800 if payoff today...I also called them and told them where did they ever say they were a rental company, also affiliated with rent a center...I'm not well and I missed a payment this month and they want to come get the furniture....I'm in need of some legal advice on this and what I need to do to confirm this is ***

Hi, I work with Acceptance Now and what you’ve described doesn’t sound like the way we like to do business at all. We always want to make sure our customers are completely informed about the terms and conditions of their rental agreements, so this is certainly concerning to hear.

Please give us a call at 800-422-8186 and we will do our best to help make things right. Thanks!

@Jana

Oh believe me, that's EXACTLY how you do business. I too am in the same boat a Jana!

This company is a rip off.

Oh yeah and at ROOMS TO GO, they flat out lied to us about RAC. Buyer BEWARE!!

@driftingdaisy

Yes!!!! Rooms to go is where I got my furniture too!!!! Justice needs to be served they need to shut them down for fraud....

@driftingdaisy

Mine is from Ashley Home Furniture but almost every comment I have read on this site sounds like stuff we have been dealing with. They are scammers.

@Anonymous

Yes this is the same boat we are in. We bought a washing machine and dryer from "Conns" (should have been a red flag) here in Texas 1 year ago.

167 a month on a 1700 set. We still owe 3000. *** effin no.

I don't know what to do. I do know that I'm not paying another red cent.

Acceptance Now Reviews