This company has completely ripped me off. I got a bed Frame and financed through them under they assumption that my 172.00 Monthly payments would be going towards the 1,042.00 that i financed.

Well i made 8 payments and it was then that i inquierd about my balance to pay it off and they said i owe them over 800+ dollars, it was then that they explained that i was "Leasing" and nothing was really going towards the principal. So thats when the district manager stated that he can bring it down to 700+. Not being able to come up with that lump sum i was forced to continue making payments because i was threatened with arbitration charges. Fast forward to today January 5 i was suppose to make a payment on december 15, i was behind and they've called everyday this week 2 a day, today was the final straw i was contacted around 8:30 pm by the manager josh asking why dont i have the money, and he should just come and pick up my furniture up literally harrasing me about my payment which i think is unfair to begin with.

These people have ripped me off all year and because im 18 days late ive been called, harassed, belittled, talked down to and not too mention THEY SAY I STILL OWE. ive paid out almost 2000 and was reduced to tears after i was called tonight.

Ive contacted the district manager and no one will give me the regional managers number. im being taken advantage of violated ripped off and disrespected by there horrible managers and despicable busineas tactics

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Pros: No i dislike their business.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to and overcharged, Misleading.

Comments

Talking to manager does not help I have talk to all of them in my state. In my case my sofa broke in less than a year .I had the replace insurance but they did not have anything of equal value so I got some that was less value but they want me to pay the same price.they no longer have valid contract with the new sofa I call a lawyer

The contract makes it very clear what you are paying. All you people complain yet you sign the contract.

This company helped you when nobody else would because you have poor credit.

It's the cost of doing business when you make mistakes in life financially. Pay your bills on time and read before you sign.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an excellent experience with us and we're very sorry to hear that this isn't the case for you.

We'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there's something we can do to help.

Would you please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews