Folsom, California

These people are a joke. The staff is so unprofessional and treat you like ***.

I am so pissed off about this company and i cannot wait to be done with them. I will tell everyone never go through this financing company. They suck. The representatives leave you on hold all the time and disconnect the calls and when you call back they put you on hold again.

I purchased from the Becks Furniture store in Sacramento California off Folsom Blvd and this has got to be the worst experience ever. There are a lot of younger girls working there with a lot of attitude and very unprofessional. They speak with slang and sound as if they are running a back door business.

Please never use these people if you don't have to they are horrible. I have never left a review for any company and this is a first i must say.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further.

Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews