8620 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA 70815, USA

Just got furniture Sept. 9.

Furniture payment was due on the 15th and already they are calling and threating me with theft and I called before payment was due to make other arragments and they said i could not.

Im pissed because i haven't even sat on my furniture yet. What can i do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Ekaterini

What can you do? Pay your bill. If you are already needing to “make arrangements” on the first payment, maybe you shouldn’t be buying new furniture.

If it's your 1st payment it has to be paid on the 15th.. Anow doesn't allow any first pay defaults extra days.

You signed stating your first payment would be done on the 15th, so pay.. You agreed to it.

Keep your word. Otherwise the calls Will keep coming and if not made by the 6th day there is a 10 late fee and your job / references get called :)

@Lunabb

I've never dealt with anything like this. My credit is fair and I could've done something different. I'm calling them to come get their *** I've never in my life had these kind of problems and it won't start now.

@Anonymous

The late fee is outrageous! It's not 10 it's 20.00 with all that high interest and fees.

They can keep that cheap *** Good thing I kept my old sofa set.

It's paid for. So....{{Redacted}}