1.9

I contacted acceptance now about 4-5 days before my 90 days same as cash was to expire to get my balance (the were 3 different payoff amounts ranging from 400-700 dollars in my paperwork four of the papers were not discussed, not signed by me as part of the contract, they were just shoved in the envelope). I wanted to ensure I was paying the correct amount to pay off completely.

The attendant said she was unsure why all of these amounts were different and that she would find out why. The last day of my 90 days I called back because she never called me with the correct amount. She said she still didn't have an email back from her District manager. I kept calling them every 2-3 days, finally 3 weeks after the first contact, the district manager called me, giving me amount to pay within 24 hours.

Stating that they did not have to honour my 90 days since it was already past. (Which was their fault for not providing requested information of payoff in a timely manner). I have called the regional manager 4 times, only to have my calls screened and bring told that the regional manager would have 2 hours to call me back. Needless to say 2 hours have turned into 6 weeks.

And still no return phone call from him. I got a letter from some attorney telling me that I had ten days to resolve the issue. I sent that attorney an email (as there was no phone number to call) exposing the problem, and he has never returned the email or called me, as I encluded phone numbers for easy contact. I have contacted the manager at Winner furniture in Dixie highway in Louisville, Ky.

he assured me that he would look into it. I have now had to call him twice in the last week, and he is conveniently "off today". I tried to contact the BBB, and acceptance now is not a participating member. NICE!!!

I am contacting them to come and pick up their couch as I refuse to pay 1800 dollars for a couch the I can purchase outright for 600 dollars. The only reason I put it on 90 days, is that I was trying to boost my credit score. They told me that they reported to credit bureaus the 1800 dollars then show it paid in full after 90 days, so it would boost my credit rating. Lie, after lie!

Customer service is horrible. I have never worked with a company who intentionally tries to destroy their customers trust.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments