1.2

They don't stop calling if you payment is not paid on the first day, and they call over and over again more then once a day and everyday, and do not have any grace periods. I told them and wrote them that they can never contact me by phone via the faith depth act.

They said they do not have to adhere to that rule. I was told one time if my payment is days they can come get the furniture, this was on day 5 of being late. Than the next time I was told they can come get the furniture if I was 7 days late.

They are rude employees don't care about their customers!!! I would never recommend this company to anyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have a novel idea! Pay your bills on time. I bet those calls will stop!

It is against FDCPA for the to continuously to call you as well as a violation of TCPA if you advised them not to call you. You can send a cease and desist letter and if they continue to call sue them.

@Me

Wrong! They are NOT a third party collector.

Therefore, the FDCPA is NOT applicable here.

However...

What is VERY applicable is if the complainer doesn't want bill collectors to call, paying their bill on time ALWAYS prevents that!

Oh poor baby! If you don't want their BILL COLLECTORS to call you...PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME!!!

Acceptance Now Reviews