283 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060, USA
2.2

I thought I was done paying off my account-never missed a payment- and when I called to get pay off amount-they told me I had another 9 months of payments! This is crazy-when all is set and done I will have paid 3 times what the item is.

I will never do this again and will never buy anything from Bobs again! I called and requested a call back with a break down on my payments-cause this site is useless as far as that goes. I will be calling the attorney generals office to make a complaint about the fees that Bob's charges and the last of information regarding the in ability of account access to the account info.

We should at least be able to see the payment history and no one can discuss it either. I thought I was dealing with a good honest company, but clearly I was mistaken.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Its all in the body of my text.

Comments

Thats is the same thing i am going through with them. Item cost 1200$ when you finish its total out to over 4000 thousand. They are a rip off

They will be out of business soon

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews