1.3

This company has one of the most unprofessional workers i have ever dealt with came up to paying off my agreement and was told i have a processing fee on my account that was never explain to on the initial start of the agreement, Also a lot of problem came up when i open the account i was not given any paper due to sales man told me it be sent via email. Days go by still no paper work so i go back to the store and spoke to the manager and she said all my info was incorrectly put into the system along with wife's info to.

Just to try and get a fee removed or refund i have to wait for a call from the regional manager after have a unprofessional store manager along with district manager.

Will never be doing business with this company again. Worst experiences

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews