Dearborn, Michigan

I have paid on time since first receiving my product. I had an unforeseen situation occur and missed on payment and they call like crazy and had nerve to send someone to my home not even being a month behind!!!

This is beyond ridiculous. If they are so worried about people not paying them then why even have this kind of program. What difference does it make if I pay late when they are tagging on a late fee regardless.

I should have use Progressive Leasing instead of this place had I known I would be harassed to this nature. I mean really I'm almost done paying for this and it is just nerve wrecking.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: You do not have to call my phone everyday and ask when and what time I'm going to pay after I said I would make the payment..

• Renting

Comments

You have to understand that they deal with people who have a history of not paying thier bills, so they need to be vigilant when collecting from thier customers... if you would simply communicate with them about when you will make payment instead of ignoring them then they will work with you

The reason they do that is because its a month to month lease there is no grace period. People with not so great credit should be thankful that a program who doesnt know you from *** in the wall is purchasing furniture up front hoping you will abide by the contract you signed .

And for people to blatantly ignore them when you owe them money is rude . All you have to do is pick up the phone and make a date to make you payment .

#1220908

I had two men show up in an unmarked truck. I was moving so I let them take the furniture.

This company is a scam.

I paid well over $3000 to them. Consumers beware!

#1219277

I was late and these people called my references multiple times and called me up to three times daily. It was insane. Never again.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. .

It sounds like you haven't had the best experience with us, and that's really disappointing for us to hear. But we absolutely want to see what we can do to help make things for you!

As soon as you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews