1.7

THEY CALL YOUR PHONEA MILLION TIMES, AND COME BY YOUR HOUSE UNANNOUNCED EVERYDAY. IT'S CALLED HARRASMENT!

THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE HALF DEAD/DEAD. THEY WANT THEIR PAYMENT. ITS RIDICULOUS HOW THEY CARRY OUT. THEN LEAVE THREATENING MESSAGES.THEY REFUSE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH IS PAYOUT SO I CAN RID THEY ***.THEY ARE RUDE WHEN YOU ACTUALLY SPEAK TO THEM, THEN HAVE NERVE TO ASK YOU WHY YOURE LATE, HOW ABOUT I COULDNT MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE TIME SET.

THEY'RE NOT UNDERSTANDING AT ALL. I'LL NEVER PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY AGAIN, AND WILL MAKE SURE ANYONE I KNOW DOESN'T. WORD OF MOUTH WORKS BETTER THAN THEY ADVERTISEMENT.

MONEY OUT OF THERE MOUTHS HURT MORE. HOW ABOUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: PRICE TOO HIGH, BAD CUSTONER SERVICE, LETS NOT FORGET HARRASSMENT.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I think an employee is trolling hahahahaha get a life !

@Lisa

Typical response! You cannot offer any intelligent point-by-point rebuttal, can you?

It's so, so terrible for someone to advocate on time bill payment, right? I'm very impressed!

Since YOU are having to go to a place like this to buy/rent furniture, it's a DEAD GIVEAWAY you have a reputation of not paying your bills on time! Here you are today, they take a chance on you and you are STILL not paying your bills on time!

What is it with you sorry habitual deadbeats???

Buy everything with cash because it's obvious you have never learned your lesson not do you have any integrity to pay your bills on time. What a disgrace!!!

Dublin

I hear ya! I haven't been harassed but i find myself saying "Where do they do that at" These people know better but just dont give a ***.

@Dublin

Guess what Einstein, when you pay your bills on time, bill collectors never call you! Isn't that amazing?

Yes they want their money. They are literally in business to make money. Don’t borrow money if you can’t pay it back.

Acceptance Now Reviews