Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I had death in family and advised them payment would be late due to the untimely death. I advised them it would be paid on the 4/22 but they are continuing to harass me at work and now they are calling my references.

This company is definetely a rip off. The employee who placed my order was horrible and was not able to complete the order properly. She was new and they left her alone to complete orders. It took me almost 1 1/2 hours to complete this process.

I am so sorry I placed an order with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I received a call regarding my up coming bill due. I haven't had an account open there in over 5 years ! What's the deal ?

I have no plans on calling them back and hopefully they don't call me again !!!!

Hi, there. I work with Acceptance Now and I'm so sorry for your loss.

We always want to try and work with our customers when situations like these arise, so this is definitely concerning.

We'd like to speak with you directly about what happened and see what we might be able to do to help, so please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews