Morristown, New Jersey
1.3

I purchased a bedroom set from Acceptance Now. The bedroom set cost less than $500.

Not to mention it was purchased from Bob's discount furniture in the damaged area. I didn't pay the balance off by the 90 days and now the bedroom set worth $500 is now at about $2K. Every month I made a $200 payment the balance always seemed to stay the same. I made a $200 payment and the balance only went down by maybe $25-$30 dollars.

One time after a payment my balance didn't change. I supposedly have $400 left on my balance and refused to pay because they have received more than enough. AN now calls both my parents and now they are calling my job. At my job we are now recording all the calls because the in-house law firm says what they are doing is illegal.

My parents are not in the best health and they call and bug them constantly. Today, July 19, 2016 they are calling my work phone.

I used Progressive Leasing which is a company comparable to Acceptance Now and I paid off my account with them and I watched the balance decrease monthly.

Reason of review: Harassed.

Preferred solution: Call it even!.

Acceptance Now Cons: Continuous harrasing calls cease and desist and send in writing.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see what we might be able to do to help.

Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews