Bradenton, Florida

They calling and the Manager Dennis @ hh gregg in brandenton florida has been calling and harassing us everyday, we had a death in the family and he kept calling when we were in the hospital we are not even in Florida, we are still in another state handling everything he had the nerve to call my husband work again but isnt getting the picture my husband lost his job because of dennis not listening we told him we would be gone about a month or so. and he still keeps calling.

no respect. Not only that but are sofa the reclining thing is broken and we didn't even use that part yet not happy with the service our the products

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: multi problems harassing, damaged etc..

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now and we're sorry to reach your recent experience was not up to par. We would be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to turn your feelings around. Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance.

Acceptance Now Reviews