Irvine, California
5.0

On November 19, I went to Ashley furniture store located at 1810 S Broadway In down town LA , I was approved for credit thru acceptance now, and was greeted by Yadira Garcia and Regan Bruce. Talk about a great Customer service experience!

I was very close to cancel the purchase once there , due to the horrible experience with the Ashley sales person, but Yadira was able to get a new sales person for me , that provide all required info to make this transaction possible !

Yadira and Regan maintained a high level of customer service, and ensure i walked out of the store very satisfied!! Not only was i impressed about the way they handle the situation, but they both ensure all of my questions and concerns were answered before I left the store, a few days later I received my furniture delivery, and was also impressed by the follow up call I received by Yadira to ensure i was satisfied with the delivery of my furniture , talk about going above and beyond !!!

Thank you so much !!

Yadira and Regan

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments