To sum it up in short, between payments and interest, i paid for my dining set more than twice. The longer version.

Was verbally told that interest was 12%, come to find out while filing paperwork they write 28% in agreement. I said i wouldnt agree to the terms, the rep said she would get it down to 12%. I signed the agreement. I asked if i could set it up to pay it off in three months, the representative agreed, and set me up with payments to pay it off in three months.

I never technically recieved a bill, only debit card reciepts when i paid, and never used online. They told me to make payments at their kiosk in the store. Already, i notice how sketchy this business operates. I go in to make sure on the fourth month that i paid it off.

It is not. I ask what the payment is, they said $90, i pay it. I say i would like to make sure this account is closed. They said, "oh you want to pay it off now?" I said "it should be closed." I ask them to pull up my account, they said their system is down.

I said i have time. I waited there for an hour, and finally they got through. They pulled up my account, and i had $300 left to pay it off. Mind you, this is a dining set that had cost $250, floor model, on sale.

I made payments of $90 for three months, plus $90 more this day. I paid $300 on top of that $90 to close the account that day.

Stay. Away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Make a report against them with the Better Business Bureau. There has to be something we can do besides make complaints on this forum.

Hello, I work with Acceptance Now. We certainly hate to hear about your experience, and we'd be more than happy to chat with you to see if we can help clear things up.

Whenever you have time, please give our team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

I have the same issue with them. What pissed me off is he fact that they do everything to prevent you from paying off your item!

Acceptance Now Reviews