Little Rock, Arkansas

The company has taken two payments in the amount of $211.47 each. Whenever me or my husband has attempted to address it and resolve this matter with someone at the company; each person has passed the responsibility to the next person or department.

This has been a nightmare!!! The simplest matter of releasing the merchant authorization hold you have placed on my bank account should be simple enough.

I would not advise any one to do business with this company. Meanwhile, my household has $211.47 missing from our operating account and experiencing financial issues as a result of a company holding our money and refusing to do what's necessary to return the funds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Double Payment taken / Refuse to accept responsibility and resolve.

Preferred solution: Release the merchant authorization hold you have on our money !!!.

Comments

If you could go anywhere else, you wouldn't be at some place that has "acceptance" in its name. Here a thought, how about getting the documentation you signed to get this deal.

READ it this time. IF this is what you agreed to, you're Stuck Like Chuck and have only yourself to blame. If it doesn't call for this, send a certified letter with copies of your contract and dispute the charges with them and your credit agencies if it's hit there.

Here's the thing, READ WHAT YOU SIGN....UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE SIGNING IT....DO NOT SIGN IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND... They see chumps like you coming for miles...

Acceptance Now Reviews