1.9

Update by user Jan 19, 2017

No only are these people unprofessional and fraudulent, they are also LIARS!!! Today a get a call from the office telling me that they are willing to offer me a settlement for 1/2 the cost of my remaining balance.

1. She tells me that I cancelled by benefits plus, but was unable to tell me a date when it was cancelled and they have continued to take the same payment from me which included the benefits plus. 2. she claims that they have not received any paperwork from me to claim a file for benefits now.

REALLY after several phone conversation you stated you see in the computer where I came in and submitted paperwork. 3. She claimed that she was going to call the District Manager and return my call. Well it's 8:30pm and no return call.

If I do not hear from the District Manager by tomorrow, (which I called for him on Monday) I will contact the better business bureau. Please we have to stop their nonsense. Make calls stop your friends and family. I've made post on my social media accounts about them and have stopped my son and friends from opening an account with them through Bob's discount furniture.

Maybe if we stop people from getting accounts with these people, the major companies will bring in someone else who is more CAPABLE OF DOING THEIR JOBS. PROFESSIONALLY!!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2017

I purchased furniture from Value city in Burbank Il. I was referred to acceptance now for a line of credit.

After I asked was this RAC they told me NO which was not true. After making all my payments on time, I lost my employment and told them I was not working but no one offered me to take advantage of the insurance that I was paying for. After I investigated I submitted all of my unemployment information, which has been over a month and they continue to shuffle me around asking for payments. Saying that I'm not current.

What was the purpose of me giving paperwork if I had to continue to pay. The manager there says one thing and the staff calls and demands payments. Very unprofessional, when I called the benefits now they have no idea what I am talking about because they have not done their job.

I wished I would have investigated more before I signed with them. They have so many complaints against them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Poor communication, Repeatedly lied to, Total cost was 2300 have to pay over 6000.

• RAC sucks
  • Unprofessional Customer Service
  • Value City Scams

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews