Oxford, Massachusetts
4.6K views

ME AND MY WIFE DECIDED TO FINANCE A FURNITURE FROM BOBS FURNITURE IN BELLINGHAM,MA THROUGH RAC ACCEPTANCE THREE WEEKS AGO, SOME HOW THEY LET US SIGNED PAPERWORK WITH TELLING US ABOUT HOW MUCH IS THE INTEREST MONTHLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHICH IS QUESTIONABLE?????????? AFTER I HAVE PAID THE FIRST PAYMENT WHICH WAS 132.80 I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE TAKING 98.00$ FOR RAC AS INTEREST AND THE REST FOR BOBS WHICH WAS NOT EXPLAINED AT ALL FROM THOSE IDIOTS....SO AM LOSING NOW AROUND 100 DOLLARS A MONTH BECAUSE WE CANT PAY MORE THAN THE MONTHLY PAYMENT....

SCAM................ MY WIFE CALLED TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THAT AND AN *** EMPLOYEE WAS TALKING OVER BOTH OF US AND CALLED US A VERY RUDE CUSTOMER,,,, WE FILED COMPLAIN FOR THE DISTRICT MANAGER MR.JOE .....??? AND ALSO HE WAS CARELESS AND REFUSED TO DO ANY ACTION OR OTHER DEAL OR EVEN A CREDIT,,,BECAUSE WE HAD SIGNED THEIR *** PAPERWORK....

GO TO *** RAC AND I WISH YOU THE BAD LUCK ALL, GO OUT OF BUSINESS FOR EVER.... PLEASE,,, EVERY ONE DON'T GO WITH THEM AND LOOK UP YOUR POLICY AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

• Truth

Comments

Well guess what, Einstein...that transaction is governed by a CONTRACT which YOU signed. When YOU signed this contract, YOU agreed to the terms!

You come here after the fact and admit to the world, you didn't even bother to read the contract which YOU signed!

I guess you have dozens of excuses why it's all their fault when the very obvious FACT is COMMON SENSE dictates you should READ the agreement BEFORE you agree to it! Since you know in your heart you cannot provide a rebuttal, don't bother claiming "you must work for them" like all the other brainless deadbeats do because, I don't!

@Anonymous

Yeah right a *** contracts that would take 7 days to *** read. ,,, I’m sure.

YOU.

Would have sat there and read it..... THEYVSELL *** JUNK TOO BTW

I was approved for $3,000 at Bob's. After reading the thousands of negative reviews, I will not be taking this offer.

Thanks for saving me money and a huge headache. A rep called me from Acceptancs Now and was wondering why I hadn't used the credit. Weird! Has a credit card company ever called to ask when you would begin charging in the card?

And she sounded so unprofessional. That phone call was the first bad feeling I got about them.

They are full of mess. I signed contract that states if am out of work that my payment will roll over or they will ensure payment.

Okay that did not happen I had to borrow money so could stop harrassing me. Then my payment was caught up.

I wanted to pay more to pay off quickly but they always a reason why I couldn't pay a certain amount. So now I Know I HAVE PAID THEM TRIPPLE OF THE AMOUNT OWE AND STILL OWE THEM AND IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS--It is ridiculous

I went through RAC, it helped my husband and I out, of course there will be a charge, everyone knows nothing is free..

@jackie

Good work! As you will notice, the ONLY complainers are those who default on payments.

They come here to cry, whine, wail, howl and stomp their feet because they just can't stand the consequences THEY caused! You did what you agreed to do. You value your word and your integrity! That's excellent.

Keep up the great work. Don't be surprised if these deadbeats respond to your posting with "You must work for them." Just have pity for them because they just don't have the brain power to put together ANY intelligent rebuttal!

I have the same issue. I took out furniture for $2,600.

I made a 500 dollar down payment. My monthly payments are $239 a month. Ive been paying for 6months. My balance should be under $1000.

They telling me $187.00 goes to rental fees and only 60 go to furniture. They never told me that *** in the beginning or else i would of never made no deal with them *** theives. My bed head already cracked in half. Cheap *** furniture.

worst mistake of my life. i decided not to pay them this month every *** day they call my phone saying i better make a payment or they will reposses my furniture.

and i cant get my money back. *** you bobs kiss my ***

@georgeanna mad angry customer

It's financing charges. That's how it works.

I like you can pay in installments. It's in the contract I'm sure. Just read it. Same happens with any rent to own stores.

Wish Bernie n physical or Jordans offered a similar program.

@Anonymous

Jordans does through Progressive Financing. Its right on the Jordans website under customer service, the simpli fi option.

@georgeanna mad angry customer

Hello

I am an employee of acceptancenow and I wanted to explain to you, that you just don't understand the contract you signed. You are given three options to payoff the cheapest being 90 days the second you can pay off anytime before the end of yout lease agreement without a pently and last you can make every payment to end of lease most expensive option.

You are given a schedule that shows your buyout amount month to month nothing is hidden the longer you take to pay off the more interest you pay. This is true with any credit purchase car,mortgage,credit card etc. Did you read the paperwork that you signed?

Is it really the companies fault by allowing you to get new furniture and giving you very detailed options to pay. Please people stop pointing fingers and own up to your own mistakes.

as an ex employee I can tell you, dont pay, they will harass you for 150 days and then write it off and thats all they do...

@Anonymous

No they don't they actually send people out to your house and harass you in front of your neighbors. I got calls 6 days straight from them after I told them I had been in the hospital on medical leave. My account was take over by them after HH Greg went out of business.

Km going through the same process as you did. I purchased 3 item at Bob's furniture at Saugus, Main last year Sept.

18 2013 and today I did a calculation of how much I already made in this 10 months period at 189.10 with tax included. The total of my items with tax was 1,797.00$. Now this is the trick, they want me to pay 1500 extra to own my furniture that "I ALREADY PAID". They never EXPLAIN to my this LITTLE INFORMATION.

I called the number of customer service at Rac in Saugus, MA to discuss this matter with them. Fist, the lady at the phone was rude and she was terminated to be the one right in this argument. At the and she cut me off telling me that she had another call in line.

"Seriously" what a great customer service staff.

Amber from RAC Acceptance in Glen Burnie, MD along with several of her staff members left detailed information on my business phone concerning one of their clients. The information left on a third party line consisted of legal actions taken on behalf of their client.

Amber specifically said the following, which I have saved 4 messages in order to send them to the Consumer Protection Agency and other Collection Consumer Protection Agencies. Amber's message stated:This message is for"......"and I have filed criminal charges today for the bad checks and stolen property. Remember, I was listed as a employer for the client Amber was seeking to contact. If RAC Acceptance Corporate do not read Collection Practices in the State of Maryland they will be sued.

This company is violating so many Collection Laws. I have asked these people to stop calling me.

Their client is deceased and they will not STOP! I provided the messages to the appropriate people and hope they will pursuit this issue legally

everyone dont ever get anything from rac you will pay double of what ever you get from them its a rip off

#641951

Hi – I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the issues you described at your local RAC store. I know that our Customer Care would really like to speak to you directly about this.

Give them a call at 1-800-422-8186 and let them know about your experience with your store and the DM. Thank you!

Kobe
#642088
@Damon

they should call me week ago,,,, i already filled a complain on rac website.., but no one cares ,, ,, just called them and they said that some one will call ,,,, we will see if they will do any thing this time ,,, otherwise ill keep my bad reviews every day on every web for long long time ... i hate rac i wish them the bad luck ,, they steal from people and trap them to sign papers and then the ignore them ,, ,,, go online and look up how many bad reviews are there....

bad luck for this company ,, scam scam scam ... am losing 100$ a month because of this *** deal

Acceptance Now Reviews