Columbus, Ohio

I made a purchase of furniture from Value City Department store, and was introduced to the RAC staff there. This was the BIGGEST mistake of my life.

I started having problems with my furniture, and made SEVERAL request to have it repaired (per our contract, this IS the responsibility of RAC), well after about 9 months, and getting an attorney involved this issue STILL has NOT been resolved.

While dealing with this issue I have dealt with 4 different managers (all of which give conflicting information)!

You would be better off to sit/sleep on the floor than deal with this company!!!

Needless to say, I have another follow-up appt. with my attorney for RAC's failure to repsond to previous documentation sent to them.

Comments

Hi, I work with RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear you’ve having some issues getting your furniture repaired. Customer service is always our highest priority, so this is not the way we like to do business at all.

I’d like to help you get this fixed ASAP, so would you please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get a chance? Thanks so much.

Acceptance Now Reviews