Yorba Linda, California

Scam scam you end of paying twice as much, the representatives at the carle place location are rude and unprofessional. I wrote Coporate a letter and they never got back me to or showed any concern about my situation.

RIP OFF You can buy the furniture and make out cheaper. RAc is a scam and is not economical. The table I purchased was $499 in the store with RAC i would end up paying double which makes no sense at all.

They are not friendly and very unhelpful with customer service when it comes to this as well. DONT NOT BUY FROM RAC

Comments

It is a IN HOUSE FINANCING company. Meaning, HEY.

Guess what? You are going to pay more then it is worth. Everyone knows that, seriously. What in Gods name did you expect?

They give you a piece of paper that even knows how much you will end up paying.

98% of the time they will even tell you how much you end up paying and recommend paying it off early. Matter of fact, you get multiple papers that state it.

How hard is it to read?

Seriously. They are a good company if you aren't too *** to pay attention.

@Anonymous

I guess this person must work for them. What about when you return the item and they stick you with the whole balance because they claim they can't resale it?

What then ? Huh?????

Hi, I work with RAC and RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear you feel this way about your recent experience. If there’s anything we can do to help, or address any outstanding questions or concerns you may have, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews