Beverly Hills, California
1.5

This company should be closed down. I have had my items 2 years and still owe the same amount.

The customer service is horrible. I was in a bad position of my life and went here. I will NEVER rent anything again. I have asked for a copy of my contract and has yet to receive it.

Please don't waste your time and money with this company. They have started harassing me at my job and call my mom everyday. Terrible company!!!!!!

You better off saving your money and buying your items.. I will have my lawyer look into this.

Reason of review: Horrible company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to address your concerns and make sure you receive a copy of your contract.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186? Thank you.

Exactly. I asked to speak to a manager and she said she want at liberty to talk over my contract with me.

It's been almost a year. And they called my father , and have been nonstop harassment. I've paid on time and made few late payments. They refuse to talk about the contract and very disrespectful.

I still owe the same amount of money since I started paying. On fact at least 1400 more than I was approved for. Why are they getting away with this. And have threatened to come remove the furniture.

Which is unreal. They are a very shifty shady company, which didn't appear as so in the beginning. I thought I would have a better outcome with this being there was no credit checks or anything.

This is so displeasing. I def need a lawyer to help consult this matter.

Acceptance Now Reviews