Covington, Kentucky

I "purchased" my furniture for just under $700. the way the payments worked out with the 120 days there would still be a balance of about $185.

When i asked if I could make extra payments of $50 per month I was told the system couldn't do that. That I would have to make an extra full payment. I asked about after the 120 she said that i could pay the balance after i would just be charged extra interest. Went to make final payment and now told I owe another $659.

Why would I pay double for this. I was told to look at my contract but even the contract is vague. She never explained that in order to own i would have to make 18 months of payment. Very misleading.

She just kept talking about the interest.

And after looking at my contract the person that signed signature on the bottom is different from the person i meet with. I will be contacting lawyer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d love to look into this for you and see what’s going on with your payments.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thanks!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d love to help clear up any misunderstandings with the contract and your account.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thanks so much!”

idk about you but i have bought three things at rooms to go using acceptance now and i have did the 90 days same as cash and guess what paid in full no problems...maybe you might want to read the contract make the payments as required and you can make payments no problem with extra i always did..

Acceptance Now Reviews