1.9
Style and Design

I agreed to the pay off in 3 months scam! On the last month of the 3 I had about $800 left.

I called and tried to pay my entire amount and my bank would only allow them to take $500 and i asked if i could call back the next day to finish paying because this was my last day and he said yes. So i called back and they sais my payment will be $1300! Im like WHAT! And she had the nerve to read the contract to me!

I told her what happened and they didn't care. I payed my first payment and the next couple of months i asked for my balance cause i figured i should be almost finished but she said i still owed $1000! Im like how! She said CHARGE RENT UNTIL YOU PAY IT OFF!

SO ALL OF YOUR PAYMENTS DO NOT GO TO PAY YOUR BALANCES OFF BUT MOST GO TO RENT!

I asked when my balance got down to $800 after the next year, if u pay $400 right now how much will i owe she said $700....Im like WHAT! I had furniture that was over $2000 that I purchased and that is paid off and I'm still paying off this furniture that i got at least 6 months before and this furniture was only $1300!...I think im gonna get a lawyer cause this is not right!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I agree, its a freaking daymn predatory lender.

ExuberantHoneyBee