Grand Rapids, Michigan

Plain and simple washer died, and I didn't have cash on hand to pay for new one upfront,didn't want to max or take out any new credit lines as I'm in process of refinancing my home soon.Went to ABC Warehouse and was told about program that doesn't require credit and allowed same as cash 90 day purshase.I specifically asked the representative if they run a credit check because I didn't want any inquires affecting my credit report,she said no I again asked her if she was sure again she responded no. So I agreed to the terms signed papers ( found out same as cash 90 days is a little more expensive then it sounds too) off I go with new washer.I pulled my credit report thru my monitoring service and guess what !

Surprise surprise I have a hard inquiry from RAC Acceptance. I will be filing a complaint with the local chamber of commerce plus the better business bureau,and I think I'll give our local investigative news service a call cause I'm sure there's others.

Oh yeah went back to store and a different service rep told me they don't look at credit report as well. Not very happy with this company and I'll tell everyone I know to stay away

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Pros: Product selection, Sales men abc.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being misled lied too, Priceing method.

Comments

Hello! I work with Acceptance Now!

We’d really like to get in touch with you personally and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews