Edison, New Jersey

I purchased a livingroom set which came with delivery damaged I called Goof Plus so they can come and fix this problem and failed to fix I called Goof Plus resolve this issue with them promising me a exchanged with new sofas...in the meantime I have yet to even seat or enjoy my sofas sitting in my living room still with covers I asked acceptance to give me an extension to the 90 days due to the fact that I was getting my new sofas 7/1 and I was being obligated to pay on 7/3and they said no that they could not extend because it was company policy ...how can you obligate someone to pay for something which came damaged have yet to enjoy their sofa and had huge problems and complaints with Bobs Furniture and they were aware if this ...they told me the only way they could extend the agreement if I choose another set of furniture of a different price then they would extend the agreement bug if the furniture I choose was the same price although different I will still have to pay in full in the 2 days of receiving my furniture they kept saying they had to call the district manager who according. To Denise,John and Charnisse still never replied to the them .I was wiling to change to a dining room set instead of livingroom set since there where no to interest me and according to Denise her managerCassey I could only exchanged for livingroom set only not a bedroom set or a dining room set as per her words ..they tell you they will call right away and they don't the only ones who called me back were Denise and Charnisse only to tell me that they had yet to hear from their district manager.

So I ended up canceling my furniture and my contract !!

They loose business cause they don't have adequate customer service and only to find out that I have to wait 6 weeks to receive my cash refund in a check ....they suck they need to review their policy's they are not there for the customer they are their to stick it to you!they told a lot of other things that didn't make sense to their policy but thank God I was one of the lucky to get out of them and if anyone is reading this from acceptance now my name is Christopher Andino from New York City call the center there and they would who you talking about! Will not recommend them never!!!

Reason of review: Poor service,damaged and defected item problem with delivery problems with payment ,,just the whole experience blah!!.

Comments

Acceptance Now is a joke. After enduring the shockingly rude attitude of their employee at HHGregg in Champaign, IL, I had to apply over the phone.

Then, they approved me for $1000 less than the item I wanted. They refused to allow me to pay the difference and finance the rest.

They don't seem to care any more than HHGregg whether they sell anything. Starting to think it must be a front of some kind...obnoxious, disinterested customer "service".

Do not finance anything with acceptance now. I have 2 tv, the same size and brand got them both at conns.

One financed under conns and the second one with acceptance now. They are both due the same day as well.

acceptance now is a horrible company and they be calling and calling the day before the payment is due and if you go past a few days they come to your house unlike conns finance who are way profesional and kind. I am giving back that tv and I never want to do bussness wuth them after they changed my card wuth out my consent.

This comment and all other reviews I have read have very helpful I was considering in using their service at Raymour and Flaniingans but after reading all comment and reviews I'm skeptical into buying something and having to have similar trouble I will be reconsidering my options of buying furniture I would probably just save my money and just buy my furniture then having to endure all this trouble .I hope you have Good luck in resolving your issues.

Hello! I work for Acceptance Now!

We’d definitely like to see if there’s anything we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get the chance. Thanks!

I had a similar problem wouldn't recommend never !

Acceptance Now Reviews