Marietta, Georgia
3.0

Purchase furniture through Acceptance Now. Was planning to pay off in 90 days same as cash.

Was paying the bill on the 15th of every month and assumed the 90 day same as cash was due on the 15th, until I received a renewl later in the mail and call to inquire. Was told I missed the cut off date 3 days prior. Tried to work out a deal to pay the loan off immediately, explaining that I thought I had until the 15th to take care of the balance. Unable to come to an agreement.

Was under the impression if you can send a renewl notice, surely you could have sent information about the date the 90 day same as cash was to expire. Called headquarters and it took 2 days and additional phone calls before reaching district manager. Then he wants to sdd an additional 20% fee on top of the cost of the furniture, not the balance that was due. I think this place is a rip off and out to get customers money.

Poor service and would not reccommend this place. Mia

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to look into your payment concerns further and see what we can do to help!

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

Also very pissed,off with AN. Was,in hospital when last payment was,made,by a friend and she was,told by AN that nothing could be discussed with her.

She told them to call me. Never happened.

After discharges from hospital went into store and have been presented with a very large addition to my purchase. Pissed off!!

Acceptance Now Reviews