I was contacted by Raymour & Flanigan that I was approved for new furniture. I go to the store and find out it was through them but Acceptance Now.

I filled out all the paperwork gave them my deposit, I didn't have my pay stubs with me and I was assured I can fax on Monday and Friday someone from R & F would contact me for delivery on Saturday. Faxed on Monday called Tuesday and left a message no return call, finally called on Thursday was told my application was on hold and the person was new and couldn't help me. Called R & F they told me a District manager from Acceptance would now would call me never happened. So I am with no furniture and still waiting for a call back!!

My husband lost a days pay (overtime). I told them on Saturday that I will only take the furniture if my first payment will start in January.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi, I work with Acceptance Now and would like to provide assistance. It sounds like there was a miscommunication, and we would like to speak with you directly and get to the bottom of this.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get a moment. Thank you.

Layth

Don't do it!!! it is Rent-A-Center you will end up paying 3times the amount for the furniture!!!

I would just cancel and get my money back!!!

Read my review if you don't believe me. I would research it!!

sounds like your husband should stop letting you make financial decisions then.

@Maneater

Sounds like you are an ***. RACHEL is the single largest prayer of poor and desperate people and the largest share holder is racist antiwhite NBA star Magic Johnson.

And yes unfortunately I have had to use RAC before and they all lie and And tell you if you pay off early they report to credit bureau the financed amount which is higher than payoff... that's fraud and illegal under federal law.

Acceptance Now Reviews