Gainesville, Virginia
1.2K views

here is what happen in Dec 2012 I walked in a Ashley Furniture store and financed thrue rac exceptance I missed my january 2013 payment due In sent a check in in feb 2013 and it was returned saying we due not except checks ok but it was not in the contract i read it line by line, that was a minimum payment, i walked in their store opn march 15, 2013 with $1,000 CASH the said the are not excepting my money, I found out the next day due to I cantract with the fed gov the swore out a warrent for theft of their furniture for non payment as of today I have been fired from my job contengent on this charge

• Currency
  • John Cusack

Comments

Hi – I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the issues you described with your RAC store. I know that our Customer Care Team would really like to speak to you directly about this to see how they might be able to help.

Please give them a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thanks!

@Rob

Amber and several of her staff members left detailed information on my business phone concerning one of their clients. The information left on a third party line consisted of legal actions taken on behalf of their client.

Amber specifically said the following, which I have saved 4 messages in order to send them to the Consumer Protection Agency and other Collection Consumer Protection Agencies. Amber's message stated:This message is for"......"and I have filed criminal charges today for the bad checks and stolen property. Remember, I was listed as a employer for the client Amber was seeking to contact. If RAC Acceptance Corporate do not read Collection Practices in the State of Maryland they will be sued.

This company is violating so many Collection Laws. I have asked these people to stop calling me.

Their client is deceased and they will not STOP! I provided the messages to the appropriate people and hope they will pursuit this issue legally

What school did you attend? Idiots are us?

You need to go back and learn how to write and communicate!! :eek :eek :eek :x :x

Maybe if your capitalization, spelling, punctuation, etc. was better you might be taken more seriously.

Another thing you missed a payment.

Maybe the reason they didn't take your late payment by check was because you had missed the one payment, and if that was the case, they could have reason to think your check might not be any good. Also being this was a rental to rebuild your credit or acceptance, not exceptance, could have something to do with them not accepting your check after missing a payment.

@anonymous

They would not decline a check without seeing if it would clear first. These people are greedy.

Think about it. Missing the 1st payment doesnt mean the check wont clear.

Acceptance Now Reviews