Huntersville, North Carolina

Acceptance Now has been reported to the Attorney General Office in Washington, DC. This company Breaches Contracts as if they are dealing with people without basic common sense. I bought a computer from HHGreg with the intentions of paying it off within 90-days. I asked Jerry who was the Assistant Employee at Acceptance Now, through HHGreg Store, if there were penalties for paying off my account early? Jerry told me no. I told him I would make early payments. I made a couple of payments on time and was going to make a $200 payment in the store and Mr. Jerry told me I could not make a $200 payment because my payment was $116.00. He said the only way I could pre-pay was to pay the entire amount off. I reminded him about our conversation we had about no pre-payment penalty. That was a direct Breach of Contract. When I asked to talk to his district manager they told me she would call me back within 48-hours. She called me back but we've been playing phone tag. I never heard from the manager. Now, instead of paying off my account for $358? Jerry said I would have to pay $516 because of this breach. This was deliberated done in order to extract more money and higher fees from. This is bad business and will be reported to The Better Business Bureau and The Attorney General's Office. This is a scam and the Acceptance Now which is apart of RAC (Rental Center) and they are know for playing on a class of people. A Class Action should be eminent. These are inconsiderate business people who are teaching their employees to cheat for them. What crook wouldn't take more money if it's offered, unless he has something else up his sleeve!

M.F.Funderburk

Acceptance should accept my money as 90-days same as cash and reimburse me the difference.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Verbally breached the contract, Not explaining their charges, Intentionally wanted me to go over 90-days.

• Poor management skills