1.7

Had a previous experience with Acceptance Now that wasnt great . Sent me a letter stating I had certain amount of creditI could use.

Bought a 55 tv and Xbox. Total about $1100. My contract wasnt explained it was for 2years . I expected it to be 1 year like my previous buy.

Person I complained to said all contracts are 2 years ...I told her my first contract was for a year.....she didnt answer, because she doesnt even know her own contract rules. Never again. Contracts arent explained, fees are added. Complete ripoff.

If I ever hear someone talk about Acceptance Now I will let them know about my experience.

And also to read about all the bad reviews online. Over 2000 people cant all be wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Contract issues & added fees..

Preferred solution: Let Acceptance Now resolve it.

Acceptance Now Cons: Consultants who did not explain contracts.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.