Lacey, Washington

In September of 2014, I purchased roughly $2400 dollars worth of furniture. I was never told about the 90 day same as cash and was never informed that the interest was worth 300% more than the price of the furniture.

I called in today to get the payoff amount and they said I still owed 1400 dollars. I've been paying 214 dollars a month for 22 months and it's only taken 900 off the cost of the furniture. At this point, I've paid over 4, 700 dollars and 900 of which has gone to the company. This company is the ultimate SCAM and I will be reporting them to the BBB.

By in large, they should be treated like the predatory lending companies. What a disgrace!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to and overcharged.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to speak with you further about your concerns and see if there is anything we can to do turn your feelings around. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance.

Sorry about the typos.

BBB Won't do anything about it but a complaint on file is good. File a complaint wit your states Bttorney General, if more ppl complain about them they will go out of business...that's what in hoping anyway!

I've been trying to handle an issue with Rent a center (parent company) for months, no one will return my call!

Acceptance Now Reviews