Rac acceptance was a new program in our local HH Greg store in Terre Haute, Indiana. I do a ton of business with HH Greg so I thought with my impending wedding and so I did not have to put so much money out at once I would do the rac acceptance just to give me some cushion due to the wedding and honeymoon.

I was told that it would be 3 months same as cash if I payed it off or if I needed a little extra time to pay it off it would not take long and that my charges would be minimal. The manager at the time was extremely flirtatious with me during the transaction almost to the point of being uncomfortable. When he was looking at my paperwork and saw that I worked at the local high school he began to ask questions that did not pertain to the actual transaction that involved his son. I brushed it off as general conversation.

This was all going on while I was signing the paperwork. Fast forward to now where I went to inquire about my balance because I knew I should be close to paying it off and the new manager said I still owe around $1260.00 which my original amount was somewhere in the ballpark of $1268.00. So in 7 months is showed I paid $8.00. $8.00 DOLLARS OF THE OVER 800.00 I HAVE PAID AND WAS TOLD I AM OUT OF LUCK AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!

I told the manager I was never told of these circumstances in the beginning and he then stated and I quote "yes I know, I am cleaning up the other managers mess ups." I was NEVER informed that it would be over $3000.00 in the end and NEVER told of a $13.90 club fee!! I told the manager I would pay the remaining $400.00 and some odd dollars off today and he said that is not an option regardless to the previous managers lack in informing and mess up. That is not right in any form or fashion. Again I am a regular customer of HH Greg and your company is doing a disservice to their customers and are very misleading and bullying people out of their hard earned money.

I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau of Indiana. While some of the points may in fact be in the paper work the manager at the time had a wonderful way of making distractions.

The current manager made it clear that I was not the first customer with this issue. I want to resolve this in a fair manor but was refused the option to do so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing.

Preferred solution: Allow me to pay the remaining balance off..

Acceptance Now Cons: Customer service very poor informing.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and it's disappointing for us to hear that this wasn't the case for you.

We'd like to look into your concerns further and see if there's something we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.