Ogden, Utah

I am filing a complaint against your company. You have two female employees at your Riverdale store who I am including in your complaint.

I took out a loan on Aug 29, 2015 at that store. The manager there explained all the paper work, and indicated that if I paid off the loan in 90 days then it would improve my credit. My 90 days ended Nov 27. I went in the store either Nov 17 or 18 to pay off my loan.

I am a teacher and don't get paid until the last working day of the month, which was Nov 30. I was told by one of your employees not to pay until the end of the month. I came back around a week later and was told the same thing. The employee (a lady) told me to wait until the end of the month.

She advised me not to pay off the loan. My balance was $612. My 90 days expired and now I am paying higher charges. When I went into talk the manager, he told me that would not happen.

(Its like I am told that I am lying). I went into the store again the beginning of December and both female employees were there and both denied seeing me. they did tell me they had an email from the district manager, stating that I could pay off the loan with $800. I would like these two employees investigated.

They are not telling the truth. I went into the store again and paid $450 toward my balance again. I am planning on paying the remaining balance of $350 by the 15h. I was also told by the manager in the store to call the district manager, Kelly.

She informed me she does not know anything about the email or the agreed upon $800 and informed me my balance is over $900. I will not pay that extra amount and pay the balance of $800.

I believe there is fraud or something going on with your company in that store. I am filing a compliant against your company and believe either your employees or your company is committing fraud (all because I wanted to pay off my loan in 90 days and told not)

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have a similar experience with Acceptance Now. The dates and amounts are different, but otherwise it is the same.

I also find it suspicious that the website does not allow you to see how much total is left on the contract. There is no where that you can see what the initial total was, what the interest is, or disclose the fees.

The employees at the store refuse to allow me to pay anything more than my monthly payment.

I am going through the same exact thing. I have spoken to managers and regional managers and they treat you like *** back in June I was told I owed $900 when I called to get my payoff in December I am at over $1500.

This is called stealing. I am contacting an attorney .

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel lied to and we’d appreciate the opportunity to look into your billing concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get the chance? Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews