Indianapolis, Indiana
1.2

I had the worst experience with this company. When I went in to purchase my furniture, I had the money to pay for the furniture in its entirety.

The representative that helped me recommended that instead of paying in full it would be better for me to make monthly payment to build my credit. He assured me that making the monthly payments would work out to the same amount I would have paid in full. After making the monthly payments, when I thought I was making one of my last payments another representative told me I still had over $2,000 to pay. The furniture initially only cost $1,900.

She then told me that the person that make my agreement lead me under false pretenses and misinformed me. All of the payments I had made from Aug-Feb of $186 were a fee to rent the equipment and not actually going towards the furniture. What sense does that make! Why would I want to pay to rent the furniture instead of just paying to buy it.

That same day I paid off the balance to get out of this scam so it wouldn't hurt my credit, and so they wouldn't keep stealing my money. I essentially paid over $3,000 for furniture that only cost $1,900 to begin with (not including the $250 deposit I had to pay that I still don't know what it went to).

Avoid Acceptance Now at all cost! Even after paying off the balance and the extra cost, I still have an open account on my credit report from Acceptance Now saying that I owe a balance I already paid for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptane Now. We'd like to speak with you further about your payment concerns and see if there is anything we can do to turn your feelings around.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews