Falls Church, Virginia

I was being charged a additional fee something I didn't sign up for. Called the 1-800 number they said they cant do anything and i had to call The manager at the store.

Called and he said I wont be charged moving forward. I was charged again a extra fee. Then I called the 1-800 number again they gave me a complain number and said the DM will call me no one called. Then some cheap woman from Bob's Furniture (Falls Chruch, VA) who works for Accepatnce now called and acted like a ***.

I told her my situation. She started to argue I told her come get your stuff. I will not pay for something I didn't sign up for.

Called the 1-800 number again and the person said the DM had informed them to *** the additional charge but the store didn't. These people are cheats and frauds someone must hold them accountable for their devious methods of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to and overcharged.

• Acceptance Now At Falls Chruch
  • Va - My Bob s Furniture

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to help you get in touch with the correct people and see if we can clear things up.

Please give us a call back at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews