I have had an account for more than 2 years. I have emailed via the payment site, called, and even gone into the store to have them to remove the excess insurance that I did not need.

They have been charging me this *** for the time I have had the account. I have had to go into the store on today 9/1/2015 to make a payment and the lady asked how much are you paying today. I said it should be about $65 dollars. She said no $78.

I said I have been telling you guys for months to take that off and she kept trying to sell me this and I told her that I did not need it.

I have been paying for a $350 dollar washer for more than a year with addition insurance of about $15 dollars factored into the payments.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Nasty attitudes and strong arm in purchasing, Repeatedly lied to, Poor customer service.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. It sounds like there may be some misunderstandings with your payment plan, and we’d really like to look into this and see what we can do to help.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thanks!

@Anonymous

I have tried and will. I called on this past Thursday and the phone was hung up in my face.

I dialed back and got no answer. I am so disgusted with the service and the cheating you are doing. With the cost of that washer, I have really bought it 3 times over. I have sent email from the Acceptance site and messages galore, and no one returns my calls at all.

I though I had something good going on that I really respected and planned to do lots of business with because you have found a much needed market.

However, this experience is making me to just make do until you can pay. I will try to call again this weekend or on Monday

@Anonymous