IT STARTS WITH A REP EXPLAINING THE PAYMENTS TO YOU...THEY MAKE SURE TO KEEP IT CONFUSING!

90 DAY PAY OFF, RIGHT? DON'T BELIEVE THE HIPE!!!

SOOOOOOO, SOFA SET ADVERTISED $888...PLUS TAX. PAID MONIES UP FRONT...SCHEDULED 3 PAYMENTS FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS...$152. SHOULD BE PAID OFF, RIGHT?

NOT SO!

FINAL PAYMENT SCHEDULED IS $800. THEY'RE COUNTING ON YOU NOT HAVING THE $800, SO THEN YOU CONTINUE PAYING MORE MONTHS OF $152.

YOU END UP PAYING $2,200 OR MORE, TOTAL!!!! I WAS STRICTLY TOLD I COULD NOT PAY MORE THAN THE SCHEDULED PAYMENT AMOUNT...NO MORE/NO LESS. I ONLY NEEDED $300 TO PAY THE ORIGINAL $888. I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO PAY THE $600 DOWN, THEN FINANCE THE REMAINING BALANCE.

WHY CAN'T I PAY BEFORE THE 90 DAYS IS UP? OR CAN I?

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I wish I had NEVER purchased with these people. I went to BOBs Discount Furniture in Manassas....WHAT A SCAM!!!!

From the high pressure sales to UNPROFESSIONAL girl who processes the application. She kept it confusing and now they're saying I owe more money than I do.

They get you with this whole 90 day *** only to have you pay triple the amount of the furniture. I'll take the loss....sending this *** right back!

Acceptance Now Reviews